The Multi-Site Clinical Research Project Manager coordinates and provides administrative support for clinical research compliance activities and initiatives. This position can be performed partially onsite or fully remotely and schedule will be determined upon hire. Provides auditing and monitoring of clinical research and assists study teams in resolving audit issues. May track, manage and analyze compliance related data of unit or area.
The School of Medicine and Public Health has a deep and profound commitment to diversity both as an end in itself but also as a valuable means for eliminating health disparities. As such, we strongly encourage applications from candidates who foster and promote the values of diversity and inclusion.
||Serves as project coordinator of multi-site clinical trial activities (activation, maintenance, and closure processes). Serves as a liaison among the Principal Investigator/research team, participating sites, study sponsors, and other collaborators to administer protocols, ensuring goals and objectives are met according to set timelines. May support, guide, train, and lead team members in the implementation of study related activities. May manage external sites participating in trials.
- 30% Serves as point of contact for external institutions participating in clinical research studies. Ensures data is entered accurately by study team(s), which may include monitoring study records for completeness and accuracy
- 10% Collaborates with investigators, research staff, study sponsors, participating sites, and other collaborators to rapidly move clinical trial research protocols through the activation process
- 30% Interfaces with investigators, research staff, sponsors, participating sites, and collaborators to maintain clinical trials, including reviewing, evaluating and implementing protocol amendments, ensuring timelines and milestones are met, and performs proper study close-out procedures. Performs effective, clear, and timely communication to ensure proper trial management
- 5% Coordinates and conducts participating site visits
- 5% May serve as a site manager
- 10% Assists with the development of protocols during initial development and when changes are needed for multi-site trials. As well as creates multi-site including but not limited to recruitment materials, template source documents, and study manuals.
- 10% Manage regulatory documents for multi-site trials.
|Institutional Statement on Diversity:
Diversity is a source of strength, creativity, and innovation for UW-Madison. We value the contributions of each person and respect the profound ways their identity, culture, background, experience, status, abilities, and opinion enrich the university community. We commit ourselves to the pursuit of excellence in teaching, research, outreach, and diversity as inextricably linked goals.
The University of Wisconsin-Madison fulfills its public mission by creating a welcoming and inclusive community for people from every background - people who as students, faculty, and staff serve Wisconsin and the world.
For more information on diversity and inclusion on campus, please visit: Diversity and Inclusion
Preferred focus in biological or health sciences, health care, or related field.
1 year experience in clinical research or project management required.
Experience with monitoring of clinical trials preferred.
UW-Madison continues to follow necessary health and safety protocols to protect our campus from COVID-19. All employees remain subject to the COVID-19 Workplace Safety Policy: https://policy.wisc.edu/library/UW-5086. Please visit https://covidresponse.wisc.edu for the most up-to-date information.
Full Time: 100%
|Appointment Type, Duration:
Minimum $47,000 ANNUAL (12 months)
Depending on Qualifications
- Attention to detail, time management and excellent organization will be critical to the success of this position.
-TB testing and a Caregiver Background Check will be required at the time of employment. This position has been identified as a position of trust with access to vulnerable populations. The selected candidate will be required to pass an initial Caregiver Check to be eligible for employment under the Wisconsin Caregiver Law and then every four years.
- The incumbent is expected to follow the policies, procedures, guidelines for excellence and professionalism established by the UWCCC and the University of Wisconsin. Additionally, this position will assure that all clinical research activity adheres to Federal, State, and University policies, procedures and requirements.
- Work experience should demonstrate dependability, flexibility, and maturity. Candidates must be effective at building interpersonal relationships with constructive interactions, be clear and effective communicators, promote and create collegial environments that value accountability. Employees will also be expected to uphold UWCCC core values as defined below:
- Diversity & Inclusiveness: Embrace differences and promote fairness and equity while fostering a sense of belonging.
- Respect: Demonstrate respect for self and others -- behave professionally.
- Integrity: Act with integrity and honesty.
- Teamwork: Commit to and demonstrate teamwork.
Excellence: Ensure excellence, quality, and high ethical standards in conduct and performance.
- Travel is required. Must provide own transportation or a valid driver's license and eligibility for Car Fleet usage is necessary.
The successful applicant will be responsible for ensuring eligibility for employment in the United States on or before the effective date of the appointment.
|How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please click on the "Apply Now" button. You will be asked to upload a resume and cover letter as a part of the application process. Please ensure that the resume and cover letter address how you meet the minimum/preferred qualifications for the position. You will also be asked to provide three professional/supervisor references during the application process.
Relay Access (WTRS): 7-1-1 (out-of-state: TTY: 800.947.3529, STS: 800.833.7637) and above Phone number (See RELAY_SERVICE for further information. )